Legacy Painting Contractors offer a variety of exterior house painting services.
What can our Three Generations of Experience do for you?
Our exterior house painters are hardworking, clean, courteous, and attentive to your home’s every detail. Our Owner/Operator, David, will not assume the job is completed until you are completely satisfied.
We use top of the line exterior house painting products from Sherwin Williams, Kelly Moore and Benjamin Moore.
As a Family of House Painting Contractors, we take pride in our workmanship while still being one of the most affordable “house painters” in the Tri-Valley and Bay areas.
From start to ﬁnish, we make certain each homeowner is pleased with the professional results we deliver. Our painting team strives to get the job done right, every time!
Our Exterior House Painting Process
Thorough Preparation and Painting:
- Helping each homeowner in choosing the best paint color and paint product for the exterior of your home.
- 15-year, 25-year, or Lifetime warranty paints
- Pressure washing and cleaning off dirt, mildew, grime from exterior surfaces
- Sanding, caulking, priming, ﬁlling of holes and stucco cracks to make them appear less noticeable
- Resetting popped nails and securing loose boards as needed
- Application of Rust Inhibitive primer on nail heads as needed
- Caulking around all doors and windows with elastomeric caulking to seal all openings as needed
- Masking of all windows, doors, ﬁxtures and hardware
- Drop cloths and plastic sheeting used for the protection of your roof, plants and concrete
- Daily clean-up and Communication as work progresses
With great care we can now begin the painting process!
Paint will be applied to exterior walls and trim. Brush, roll or spray application will be used depending upon the most effective method chosen by our Lead Painter. As the job continues we will communicate with each homeowner on a daily basis ~ No one is out of the loop!
Once the painting has been completed we will do a complete walk-thru with all employees and then schedule a ﬁnal walk-thru with the homeowner. We want to be certain that you are pleased with our professional painting results.
- For more images and examples of our work, please visit our Exterior Painting Portfolio.
- Choosing exterior paint colors can be easy when using the Sherwin Williams “Color Visualizer” – check it out here!
If you are wanting to receive an Exterior Painting Estimate for your home, give us a call today! 925-484-4843